Professional Duct Sealing in Charlotte, NC
Duct sealing is one of the most simple and efficient ways to improve your home comfort, reduce your energy bills, and improve your indoor air quality. The #1 reason homeowners want Aeroseal home duct sealing is because they experience hot and cold spots throughout their home. The majority of these homes suffer from this issue due to leaky duct work not delivering conditioned air where it is meant to go!
Scientifically Proven to Save you Money
Of the top ten home energy improvements, duct sealing is the number one option for your best return on investment. The US Department of Energy states that a “typical duct systems lose 25 to 40 percent of the heating or cooling energy put out by the central furnace, heat pump or air conditioner. Duct repairs could be the most important energy improvement measure you can do.”
Benefits of Aeroseal® Air Duct Sealing
- Energy Savings. Reduce the duct leakage up to 95% and lower your utility bills up to 30%
- Increased Comfort. Balance temperature differences between floors and rooms that are hard to heat or cool for additional comfort throughout your home
- Improved Air Quality. Protect your family from illness by reducing dust, allergens, and pollutants that get sucked into the ducts and blown into your living areas
- Extend the Life of Your HVAC System. A properly sealed duct system protects the internal workings of your HVAC system, and reduces how hard the system has to work to keep you living space comfortable
- The energy savings achieved with the Aeroseal process can return your investment in only 2 to 3 years. Window upgrades can take 20 plus years and whole home insulation 10 to 15 years to see a positive return on your investment
Do I Need Duct Sealing?
Signs that your home’s HVAC duct work is leaky and inefficient:
- High utility bills during the heat of summer and the cold winter months
- Some rooms are more difficult to heat and cool than others
- Some rooms are stuffy and never feel comfortable
- The HVAC ducts are located in an unfinished basement, attic, or crawlspace
Why is Aeroseal® Better Than Manual Duct Sealing?
The Aeroseal® process works from the “inside” and provides these key advantages over other sealing processes:
- Getting to ALL the leaks is simple and doesn’t require any demolition or construction work
- The process finds leaks automatically and doesn’t miss or overlook any
- The process is 95% effective at sealing duct leaks – 60% more effective than manual sealing processes
- Aerosealing ductwork can reduce both labor time and repair costs up to 30%
- The computerized process measures duct efficiency before and after sealing and provides proof of improvements
GET AEROSEAL IN YOUR DUCTS TODAY!
Call us to learn about how you could save money with Aeroseal