Opportunity Coordinator (Inside Sales)
One Hour Heating & Air of Charlotte has been providing residential heating and air conditioning services to Charlotte and the surrounding area since 1971 and is one of North America’s largest employers of home service specialists. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers, and we take pride in the outstanding service we deliver in all the HVAC jobs we perform.
One of the key ingredients in ensuring customer satisfaction is making sure that we are just as dedicated to our employees. We are continuously working to ensure our employees are well rewarded for their hard work; have a safe, comfortable and relaxed environment to succeed; and are supported and encouraged to continuously enhance their soft and technical skills by way of our own in-house training programs lead by industry professionals. We invest in people and provide proven professional development and a secure career path. At One Hour Heating and Air you are a name, not just a number.
Opportunity Coordinators offer products, services and supplies to potential and retained customers in our market area. They uncover all home opportunities; describe retail solutions by communicating the value One Hour’s products and services; and move customers to action by scheduling sales appointments.
- Have customer-facing experience with proven success in telesales as a first call closer
- Possess a proactive and enthusiastic sales approach
- Have strong negotiation skills and a pleasant phone demeanor
- Be an active listener with strong relationship building skills
- Be fluent in MS Word and Excel
- Have to ability to work a minimal rotation of nights and weekends
All Opportunity Coordinators should have a high school diploma or GED, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen, as well as undergo a thorough background check.
You will find that the culture at One Hour is that of a close-knit team. Our team members, from Service to Operations to Administration, all work together toward one main goal: to offer top-quality service to our customers. Sure, we work hard, but we like our laid back environment. We also like the salary and benefits that are offered.
Some of the Benefits Include:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- IRA with Company Match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Spiffs and monthly bonuses
- Tool purchase program
- Referral bonus program
- Paid uniform program
- Clean, reliable service vehicles
- Opportunities for internal growth and advancement
- Steady, reliable work flow
- Most competitive pay scale
Find out why we are one of the most sought after HVAC Service Company’s in the area. You will be glad that you did!
Please fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact information